Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beauty is pain

Exhibit A:



I love these shoes. Love 'em. They're cute and stylish and little uncomfortable. Seems that's just about all a good high heel should be.


After standing in them, passing out hors d'oeuvres for two hours, my feet look like this:


But if my feet had a face, they would use it to express themselves in this manner:


Not to worry, feet. I have just the thing.


Beauty is sometimes painful, but brownies with ice cream are always delicious. Balance is restored, and all is well.


3 comments:

emily said...

Holy cow, cute shoes! But your feet do look rather sad. Isn't is wonderful that feet are so forgiving and let us wear painful shoes over and over again. Offerings of brownies probably help significantly.

I love this post!

Denise said...

Cute shoe are ALWAYS worth the price! You've got to see the bejeweled (in a good way) Nine West high-heeled sandals I just bought for Charlotte's wedding.

Charlotte said...

Beauty is almost always worth the pain! Way to be!