Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SUPER. CUTE.

My latest homework avoidal strategy comes in the form of a website. No, folks, we're not talking about Facebook (although that one is another problem. Hmmm...). Tastespotting is a delightful collision of the food and photo-blogging world, where crazy talented-chef people post crazy-beautiful photos of crazy-delicious looking food. Seriously. Check it out. One of my most recent favorites was this-- an Austin showcase featuring some of the most adorable cakes I have ever seen.


Be prepared to spend hours on Tastespotting-- and if you try any of the recipes, let me know! Without a kitchen here, my opportunities are limited, and I would love to live vicariously through the culinary adventures of others.

2 comments:

thepostproducer said...

I think our cake that we made should have been in the show, it was just as good... haha. Those cakes are so cute! I'm definitely going to bake something sometime in the near future (when I get more than 2 seconds to spare)and I'll post so you can live vicariously though me.

Denise said...

Shut up! That is one mind-boggling website of delicious looking food. I can see how you could get distracted from doing just about anything.

I may take you up on your courier offer!